The Dollar Eighty chrome extension should update automatically. However, if your chrome extension has not updated, follow the steps below.
NOTE: Some updates may need you to re-accept permissions. Make sure to re-enable the Dollar Eighty chrome extension after updating. View below on how to enable it.
Manually update the Dollar Eighty chrome extension
Follow these steps to manually update the Dollar Eighty chrome extension:
- In your Chrome browser:
- Click on the 3 dots in the top right corner
- Hover over More Tools in the dropdown menu
- Click Extensions
- On the Extensions page, click the Update button to the top left corner of the page.
- Note: If you do not see the Update button, you will need to change to ‘developer’ mode in the top right corner of the page.
If you have any issues, please try;
- A “hard refresh”. Open the extension and hold down (command, shift, r)
- Or, remove the extension from your browser and re-install it.
After an update:
After some updates, you may need to re-enable the Dollar Eighty chrome extension To re-enable simply click the slider located in the bottom right of the extension on the chrome extensions page.
- When the slider is blue the Dollar Eighty extension is en-abled.