Make sure your Widget is up to date
To ensure you have the latest features and bug fixes, make sure that you have the current Widget version number. Follow the steps below:
- View your Chrome Extensions by clicking on the puzzle piece on the top right of the browser window and clicking ‘Manage Extensions’.
Find the Dollar Eighty Chrome Extension and look at the number next to the name, it should be:
Current Dollar Eighty Widget Version: 2022.9.34
If the version number is not the same as above, you will need to manually update the Widget. Follow the steps below to manually update the Widget:
- Navigate to the Chrome Extensions page.
- Turn on Developer Mode by clicking on the switch on the right side of the header.
- When Developer Mode is on, three buttons will appear in the top left corner.
- Click the Update button and check again for the Dollar Eighty version number.