Before you can start commenting on Instagram you will need to set up some Hashtags.
Adding a Hashtag
- Go to the Hashtags page
- Open the target collection you wish to add a hashtag to, or create a new one
- Click the green ‘+ Hashtag‘ button
- Search your relevant hashtags in the popup box
- Click to choose up to 10 targets for each collection
- Close the popup box
- You can arrange the order of the hashtags by dragging and dropping them
- Click the yellow comment icon on each hashtag to view the posts within Instagram
Tip: you can create multiple target collections to make it easier to move between hashtag niches.
Free Users: can add up to 10 Hashtags per target collection.
Premium Users: will see recommended hashtags and group hashtags